Rich Dad Poor Dad will….
– Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
– Challenge the belief that your house is an asset
– Show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
– Define once and for all an asset and a liability
– Teach you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success
Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. With perspectives that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned a reputation for straight talk, irreverence, and courage. He is regarded worldwide as a passionate advocate for financial education.
‘The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them.’
—Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Poor Dad – The #1 Personal Finance Book of All Time!
“Rich Dad Poor Dad is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future.” (USA Today).
Click Here To Listen or Download Rich Dad Poor Dad Audiobook. Streaming and download audiobook to your computer, tablet,iphone and android.You Can Also Listen Similar Best Health & Wellness Audiobook And More Genre Like Romance, thrillers, young adult. Fiction, business and bios – we’ve got them all in our library of more than 200,000 audiobooks.Browse around, check out our recommendations and take a look at what other people are listening to.